- Add Kahlua, Bailey’s, Disaronno into a mixing glass with ice, and stir until cold.
- Strain into a rocks glass, garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Pre-chill a rocks glass. You could also use a martini or coupe glass if you prefer.
- Add Kahlua, Bailey’s, and Disaronno into a mixing glass with ice, and stir until cold.
- Dump out the ice used for pre-chilling. Put new ice into glass.
- Strain contents of mixing glass into rocks glass.
- Use a flat knife to scrape the thin part of a dark chocolate bar directly over the drink – producing the chocolate shavings.